Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Element 2 of '10 Key Elements To Eliminating Any and All Fear of Driving and Becoming a More Skilled, More Confident, Well-rounded Motorist!

But first, a quick rant about that common phrase that I'm sure you've heard time and time again...

"Just get out there and drive, it'll get better!"

I know you've had people tell you this, haven't you?

Doesn't that just bug the hell out of you?

Whenever I hear a anyone say that, it drives me crazy. What that tells me is that that person has no idea what you are going through or what is creating your fears... let alone how to eliminate them.

(I'll share with you at a later date why and how I can relate to this so well. I'll also share how it enabled me to uncover some unique technology that I've used to conquer many fears in my life!)

The reason 'just drive' isn't the answer to driving fears, is because if you don't get to the root of the problem and replace your false driving beliefs with honest, factual knowledge then forcing yourself to 'just drive' means very little.

The extent that 'just drive' does help is the extent to which you uncover the right information on your own and answer the 'unknowns' that are creating your fears! But that's not easy and it's usually a very slow and painful process.

Plus, do you know what happens when you 'practice' with false information?

That 'false information' gets deeper and deeper engrained within you and it becomes harder and harder to resolve.

In order to willfully drive, first start dispelling the bad information and start bringing in the good. By doing so, you can transition from 'forcing yourself to drive' to 'wanting to drive', which will make a world of difference.

This 'honest knowledge' that I speak of is what my work is all about, and I'm here for you when you're ready and I guarantee results!

I'll even give you a tremendous amount of knowledge that most drivers go their entire life without ever knowing!

My goal is to not only show you how to EASILY eliminate your fear of driving but how to also advance to a state of continually growing safety, power, confidence, freedom and control behind the wheel.

More on 'good vs. bad knowledge' in the days to come, lets move on to Element 2.

____________________________________________


Element 2: Planning and ‘Having a Plan’

I think we all know that ‘planning’ and ‘having a plan’ are important for success. Without a plan, we are simply spinning our wheels with no direction in site.

To have a plan is to see what we want and how we can achieve it.

(These '10 Elements' is a PLAN to build a solid fear-elimination foundation for you to grow from. There's other planning that require your attention too if you want success.)

The act of creating a plan is a ‘forward moving action’ that does result in all the benefits of Element 1. This action will make all other actions easier.

One of the biggest benefits of ‘planning’ is that it allows you to continue to build a positive vision... a positive mindset.

There are four main areas that I see where ‘creating a plan’ is most important. They are:

* Having a goal (a planned end result)
* Course of Action (a step-by-step plan to follow)
* Mindset (how do you ‘plan’ to continue to change negative, harmful thoughts to positive, beneficial thoughts?)
* Increasing skills (a plan to build expertise)

This is what I’ve been creating for you in the Elite and VIP Members area and is one thing that we’ll work on together in our coaching.

'Planning' is nothing new is it? We all know that 'having a plan' is important and valuable. But seriously, how many of us actually create a FULL plan and then follow-through with it to completion. I certainly know that there have been several times that I didn't.

(fyi: By me being brutally honest about myself, my goal is to let you know that I too (as with everyone) am human and that we all have areas of our life that we are working on... and that's OK and natural! :)

So with that said let's cover several specific plans that you ideally want in order to take control of your fear of driving:

...click here see your plans and to read more

Final note: I'd like to think your 'fear elimination plan' includes continually reading these emails, logging in to your ARM membership account, requesting a one-one-one coaching call and upgrading to the VIP or Elite membership (if you haven't already).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home